NetGear Support Ticket
unable to log onto website - wireless router
|Created By:||deneenf||Last Reply:||deneenf|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
I have been unable to get onto the routerlogin.net website in order to adjust the settings of my router.
i was able to reset to factory settings at routerlogon.com, then told to click onto routerlogon.net for security settings etc, but no go.
I tried using the ip addy:
192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1
everything i do i continue to get this message:
Access to this resource is denied; your client has not supplied the correct authentication.
how can i get my router to work when i can't get to the website?!?
This has only begun to happen the last few months, I couldnt find a way to contact netgear for support.
If i have to get a new router it willnot be netgear if i cannot get some assistance.
thanks for your time.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More NetGear reviews and tickets
Similar reviews and tickets
- CANNOT LOG IN TO PAY MY BILL!!!!!
- Unable to ship item
- CLUB POGO CANNOT CANCEL MEMBERSHIP---NO HELP !!
- Ripped OFF!!!
- Late Fee When Website Was Down.
- disfunctional router
- Bloomex - request for review
- cancellation of account
- Teleflora Flowers
- unable to sign in
- Living Social - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE
- wasted my money trying to get a photo calendar
- Ready Debit - Just want to make payment
- canceled flight and unable to rebook
How MeasuredUp Works